Everyone loves to travel. There is so much about it! We enjoy visiting new places, meeting other people, observing the beauty of nature and discovering new cultures and a different way of life.
Traveling enables us to open new horizons and gives the lessons we could never get out of any book! It is also much about inspiration and life-changing experience, as you never come back home the same, always finding out something new about yourself and the world around.
To make you feel the vibes of that excitement, we have gathered together the most motivating travel quotes followed by iconic sceneries of the United Arab Emirates.
We truly hope you will feel delighted and would choose Emirates for your next travel experience.
And we are looking forward to welcome you in our country!
1. “The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are.” – Samuel Johnson.
Picture: A night view on Palm Jumeirah, one of the two Dubai artificial islands built in the shape of palms.
How to find: the coast of Dubai.
2. “Some people look for a beautiful place, other make place beautiful.” – Hazrat Inayat Khan.
Picture: The Dome of Ibn Battuta Mall, Dubai.
How to find: Sheikh Zayed Road between interchanges 5 and 6.
3. “No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.” – Lin Yutang.
Picture: Burj Al Arab, the most luxurious hotel of the world, Dubai.
How to find: Jumeirah Road, Dubai.
4. “Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things – air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky…” – Cesare Pavese.
Picture: Desert safari and sandboarding, Dubai desert.
How to find: Dubai desert is located 45 min away from Dubai or Sharjah. Better contact any excursion agency to organize a trip.
5. “To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” – Freya Stark.
Picture: Abu Dhabi.
How to find: City of Abu Dhabi, situated in the northeastern part of the Persian Gulf in the Arabian Peninsula.
6. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain.
Picture: Dubai Creek, Dubai.
How to find: Dubai Creek slices through the city. The best way to experience Dubai from the water is taking a tour by one of the beautiful dhows (traditional Arabic boats).
7. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru.
Picture: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi.
How to find: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Abu Dhabi.