1. You land in the city and are swept off your feet by its cleanliness and beauty.
2. A couple weeks in, you’ve already spent a ton of money.
3. While instinctively converting dirhams to your home currency, in your head.
Whaaaaat? I could get this for like a thousand rupees back home!
4. You let yourself loose on the food. Oh god, the fooood.
Sheikh Mohammed coffee mugs, keychains, or just random building-tall posters, you name it.
(Normally occurs when you Skype with a family member back home and they tell you your face looks rounder.)
17. As soon as you’re over with your tourist phase, you start hating how many there are.
Every season is holiday season.