1. Live your best life with a one-person electric watercraft ($3,500).
So ~alone~, so free. But make sure you wear a life jacket.
2. This floating waterproof Ping-Pong table ($80) allows you to live your best life with *friends*.
3. The Coolest ($485) is a USB-charging, gadget-toting, bottle-opening cooler with a built-in blender and cutting board.
This appliance OF THE FUTURE ships July 2015.
4. These Beach Glasses ($10 each) float and stay upright in the sand.
Rosé all day, every day.
5. This PowerPole ($100) is a next-level selfie stick that can charge all the things.
There are two USB ports that can supply the equivalent of eight additional hours of GoPro filming.
6. The Nyne Aqua Bluetooth speaker ($130) floats on mother-freaking WATER.
It’s fully waterproofed (obvi) so you can take conference calls in the hot tub if you wanted to because why not? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
7. This briefcase is also a barbecue.
The mobile fun zone has ARRIVED.
8. The Pixelstick ($349) is a 6-foot-tall light-painting tool that can create insane backgrounds like this:
Time to take advantage of warm summer nights, y’all.
9. This USB thermoelectric cooler ($20) can fit exactly one soda.
It’s hot. Treat yo’ self to a nice cold one.
10. This cardboard smartphone projector ($27) can create pure outdoor movie theater magic.
No batteries required.
11. These chill-maintaining wine glasses ($60 for a set of 4) can keep your chardonnay cold for up to 30 minutes.
12. This waterproofed Kindle Paperwhite ($240) is for when you are SO OVER your rafting trip.
It’s waterproof down to 210 feet. WTF?
13. This BioLite CampStove ($130) generates electricity that can charge your phone.
For, you know, camping. Lol.
14. This pickup pool ($199) transforms your truck into the best thing ever.